SR Education Group is awarding two need-based scholarships of $5000 to active military and veteran students. We at SR Education Group understand that raising the funds necessary for an education can be difficult. As a result, we would like to lend a hand.
To provide our judges with a true understanding of each applicant, he or she must answer three open-ended, personal, and thought-provoking questions. The students whose responses are the most persuasive, compelling, and well-written, as judged by our panel, will be considered finalists.
This scholarship is available to:
- Veterans/active military, their sons, daughters, or spouses.
- Spouses, sons, and daughters of deceased veterans or deceased active duty members are also eligible.
- Children of service members/veterans must be under the age of 21, or if full-time student status, under the age of 23.
Evidence of applicant's military service or spouse/parent's military service is required in the form of one of the following:
- Copy of DD214 (requested from winner).
- Personal service record, i.e. Officer Record Brief, Enlisted Record Brief, Basic Individual Record, Personal Data Record, Performance Summary Record (requested from winner).