Women's Scholarship Application
Submission Deadline: 05/31/2013
SR Education Group is awarding a need-based scholarship of $2000 to female college students. We at SR Education Group understand that raising the funds necessary for an education can be difficult. As a result, we would like to lend a hand.
To provide our judges with a true understanding of each applicant, he or she must answer three open-ended, personal, and thought-provoking questions. The students whose responses are the most persuasive, compelling, and well-written, as judged by our panel, will be considered finalists.
Recent Scholarship Winner
Women's Scholarship, March 2013
Norcross , GA
- Patricia Jackson , Mercer University
- Tabitha Helmer, Keiser University
- Amy Taylor, Kennesaw State University
- Marjorie Grant, John Brown University
- Jessica Klink, University of Florida
Important Notice for Submissions
- All fields are required. Please include your contact information so we can get in touch with you, if chosen as a finalist.
- This contest is open to legal residents of the United States (excluding Rhode Island, Guam, and Puerto Rico).
- Submissions must be at least 16 years old, and enrolled full-time at an accredited post-secondary academic institution.
- Submissions can refer to the contest rules for more information.
- Applications must be submitted by midnight (12am Eastern Time) on the scholarship deadline.
Have a question about our scholarships? Visit our frequently asked questions (FAQ) section.