Military Scholarship Application
Submission Deadline: 01/31/2013
SR Education Group is awarding a need-based scholarship of $2000 to active military and veteran students. We at SR Education Group understand that raising the funds necessary for an education can be difficult. As a result, we would like to lend a hand.
To provide our judges with a true understanding of each applicant, he or she must answer three open-ended, personal, and thought-provoking questions. The students whose responses are the most persuasive, compelling, and well-written, as judged by our panel, will be considered finalists.
This scholarship is available to:
- Veterans/active military, their sons, daughters, or spouses.
- Spouses, sons, and daughters of deceased veterans or deceased active duty members are also eligible.
- Children of service members/veterans must be under the age of 21, or if full-time, under the age of 23.
Evidence of applicant's military service or spouse/parent's military service is required in the form of one of the following:
- Copy of DD214.
- Personal service record, i.e. Officer Record Brief, Enlisted Record Brief, Basic Individual Record, Personal Data Record, Performance Summary Record.
Recent Scholarship Winner
Military Scholarship, November 2012
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- Jerry Posey, University of Central Florida
- Luke Evancoe, Virginia Commonwealth University
- Miranda Holman, American Military University
- Daniel Sweger, National University
- Kellena Crippen, Galen College of Nursing
Important Notice for Submissions
- All fields are required. Please include your contact information so we can get in touch with you, if chosen as a finalist.
- This contest is open to legal residents of the United States (excluding Rhode Island, Guam, Puerto Rico, and Virgin Islands).
- Submissions must be at least 16 years old, and enrolled full-time at an accredited post-secondary academic institution.
- Submissions can refer to the contest rules for more information.
- Applications must be submitted by midnight (12am Eastern Time) on the scholarship deadline.
Have a question about our scholarships? Visit our frequently asked questions (FAQ) section.
This scholarship is not currently active
- Please visit our scholarships page to view our current scholarships.