What Information is Collected About Visitors?
The information that is collected about you while you are using the Service falls into two general categories:
1. Information You Provide to Us.
The Site may collect and store information, personal or otherwise, that you voluntarily supply while on the Site and/or use the Service. Specifically, but not exclusively, we collect personal information such as your name, address, phone number, email address, and other information relevant to particular products or services that you choose to enter into one of the Service's forms. If you decline to supply or provide the Site with certain information while using the Service, you may not be able to use or participate in some or all of the features offered through the Service or by the Company.
2. Information that is AutomaticallyCollected.
The Site also collects and stores information that is generated automatically as you navigate through the Site and use the Service. For example, to enhance your experience on the Site, the Site uses a standard feature found in browser software called a "cookie." Cookies are small files that your web browser places on your hard drive for record-keeping purposes. By showing how and when visitors use the Site, cookies help us track user trends and patterns. Other examples of information that the Site may collect as you navigate it include, but are not limited to, date and time of visit, referring URL address (location from which a visitor comes to the Site), type of Internet browser, and visitor's IP address. This information allows us, among other things, to improve the delivery of our web pages to you and to measure traffic on the Site.
Cookie data is linked to personally identifiable information for the purposes of data analysis and quality control. However, data from individual cookies will never be shared with or sold to third parties.
3. Merging of Information.
Information collected through the Site may be merged with information collected from other sources, including offline sources. Similarly, information collected through the Site may be stored with information collected from other sources, including offline sources.
With Whom Will Your Information Be Shared?
We may share information about you with other people or unaffiliated companies or for various purposes including, without limitation, the purposes described below:
- Products or Service Requests: If you submit a request for information about a product or service on the Site, we will share information about you contained in the request form with third-parties regarding whose products or services you seek information. Alternatively, we may directly fulfill your request for the information you seek. Third parties who provide products or services regarding which you seek information may contact you by telephone, e-mail, or postal mail based on the information you provided, even if you have opted into the National Do Not Call List administered by the Federal Trade Commission, any state equivalent Do Not Call List, or the Do Not Call List of a specific company. If one of our business partners contacts you and you wish not to be contacted again by that business partner with respect to your inquiry, then you should specifically make a request to that partner not to contact you again. In some cases, a third party may be involved in the process - for example, the Site may share your information with a third party who will fulfill your request on behalf of the third party regarding whose products or services you seek information.
- Service Providers: We may disclose information about you to companies that provide certain services on behalf of the Site, such as marketing or distribution services. Our service providers use the information received via the Site for the purposes of providing you with the products or services you requested and may provide information regarding other products in which you may be interested.
- Related Companies: We may share information about you with subsidiaries, parent companies, entities otherwise controlled by us, with successors, and assigns, or in connection with a merger or sale of all or substantially all of our assets or equity.
- Marketing Partners: We may also share information with marketing partners who may provide information (on their own behalf or on behalf of third parties) regarding products or services which may be of interest to you.
- Required by Law: We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site.
You may opt-out of the above information sharing as set forth below (see "Opt-Out Policy" below).
In addition to the information that you provide to us or that we obtain about you, we may augment the data we collect with other information from other online or offline sources. Moreover, we reserve the right to store information we collect from you in connection with other online or offline information we may possess or obtain about you.
Modification of Personal Information
If you wish to modify your personal information you should send an email with your name, submission details, and the notice "Profile Update" in the subject line to: email@example.com.
Security of Personal Information
We have implemented commercially reasonable technical and organizational measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat those measures or use your personal information for improper purposes.
Children's Privacy Statement
This children's privacy statement explains the Site's practices with respect to the online collection and use of personal information from children under the age of thirteen, and provides important information regarding your rights under federal law with respect to such information.
This Service is not directed to children under the age of eighteen and we do NOT knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of eighteen as part of the Service. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personally identifiable information from a user under the age of eighteen as part of the Service, we will delete such information from our records. If we change our practices in the future, we will obtain prior, verifiable parental consent before collecting any personally identifiable information from children under the age of eighteen as part of the Service.
Because we do not collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of eighteen as part of the Service, we also do NOT knowingly distribute such information to third parties.
We do NOT knowingly allow children under the age of eighteen to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information through the Service.
Because we do not collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of eighteen as part of the Service, we do NOT condition the participation in the Service's online activities of a child under eighteen on providing personally identifiable information.
If you use a bulletin board, blog, or chat room on this website, you should be aware that any personally identifiable information you submit there can be read, collected, or used by other users of these forums, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information that you choose to submit in these forums.
Questions Regarding Privacy
Please direct all questions pertaining to this statement or the service to us through our contact form.
Third Party Cookies
From time to time we employ the services of a third party agent to track and analyze aggregated statistical data about the site. These third parties, our partners and advertisers may set cookies and web beacons on the site. We do not have access to these cookies. A web beacon is a one by one pixel image embedded within a web page or email to monitor individual page traffic.
123 Lake St. South Ste B-1
Kirkland, WA 98033