We are also currently accepting applications for a content/program manager position
SR Education Group produces high-quality websites related to higher education. Our products leverage user-generated content and important quality and affordability metrics to help prospective students find the college or university best suited to their needs.
We are looking for a self-motivated employee to join our marketing team. As an outreach specialist, you would be part of a small team managing all external communications about our brand and our products. Your primary responsibility would be to identify and bring new audiences to our websites via paid marketing (PPC, Facebook ads, and other social media). Outreach specialists must organize and manage a large-scale and complex process, as well as use data to optimize campaigns and evaluate success. This requires exceptional attention to detail, organizational skills, and an eye for efficiency.
As part of a small company, you'll be given a wide array of responsibilities throughout the product lifecycle and will gain exposure to all parts of an online business. You will work closely with the product team to develop a content strategy that provides value to both the prospective students visiting our websites and our promotional audiences.
If you are someone who thrives off of the energy and enthusiasm of a fast-paced collaborative team, we want to hear from you. We value hard work and critical-thinking abilities almost as much as our wine and cheese parties and fully-stocked kitchen.
- Superb oral and written communication skills
- Great analytical thinker; ability to analyze data to find impactful and actionable insights
- Excellent problem-solving, decision-making, and organization skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Willingness to expand upon an existing skill set
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or higher: New and upcoming graduates with stellar written communication skills and demonstrated work ethic are encouraged to apply
- 1-2 years work or academic experience in an environment that required creative problem solving
Position Type: Full-time
Compensation: $40,000-$60,000 DOE
Benefits: Health, dental, and vision insurance, retirement contributions, competitive & flexible vacation policy, performance-based bonuses, fully stocked kitchen, pool & ping pong table, waterfront location
Please e-mail a resume and short cover letter to email@example.com. In your materials, please specify your academic achievements including your GPA and SAT or ACT scores (broken down into individual components).