We are also currently accepting applications for a marketing outreach specialist
and a web developer
SR Education Group produces high-quality websites related to higher education. Our products leverage user-generated content and important quality and affordability metrics to help prospective students find the college or university best suited to their needs.
We are looking for a self-motivated employee who can drive results in a complex, multi-site publishing environment. If you are someone who thrives off of the energy and enthusiasm of a fast-paced collaborative team, we want to hear from you.
At SR Education Group, content managers collaborate with strategists, designers, copywriters, and developers to create and manage high-quality site content. A program manager must understand and advocate for the user's best interests, balance constraints, implement creative solutions, identify inefficiencies, and recommend enhancements and course corrections as a project evolves.
As part of a small company, you'll be given a wide array of responsibilities throughout the product lifecycle. We value hard work and critical-thinking abilities almost as much as our wine and cheese parties and fully-stocked kitchen. As part of our small but collaborative product team, you'll make impactful decisions seen by thousands of users each day. This company is great for individuals who have or who are seeking product management experience, but also want exposure to all aspects of an online business.
Job Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously amid ambiguity
- Generate ideas for new content
- Refine and execute content strategy, ensuring that all site content meets business requirements
- Manage workflow and deliverables across in-house teams
- Leverage analytics, keyword research, A/B testing, and user data to identify and define user needs
- Evaluate and provide actionable feedback on visual design
- Write and edit site copy as needed
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, decision-making, and project management skills
- Solid understanding of what makes a website easy to use, and good instincts with visual design
- Superb oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS
- Solid interpersonal/teamwork/leadership abilities (e.g. able to make rational arguments, convince people of your point of view, use data where appropriate, resolve conflict, etc.)
- Willingness to expand upon an existing skill set
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or higher: New or upcoming graduates with a stellar academic background, demonstrated work ethic, and demonstrated interest in web content are encouraged to apply
- 1-2 years work or academic experience in an environment that required creative problem solving
Position Type: Full-time
Compensation: $45,000-$60,000 DOE
Benefits: Health, dental, and vision insurance, retirement contributions, competitive & flexible vacation policy, performance-based bonuses, fully stocked kitchen, pool & ping pong table, waterfront location
Please e-mail a resume and short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your materials, please specify your academic achievements including your GPA and SAT or ACT scores (broken down into individual components).